Sirius was founded by a team of industry professionals with over 60 years of experience in the Document Solutions market. Since its inception, Sirius has expanded to offer comprehensive coverage nationwide from two UK locations.
In 2008, Sirius joined forces with Develop (Konica Minolta) to enhance our product portfolio. This move has introduced our discerning customers to an innovative and comprehensive range of products. Develop boasts stunning German design, engineering and build quality.
In 2012, we added the formidable Sharp range to our portfolio. We are now very proud to offer two of the strongest brands in our marketplace. In many ways the Sharp range complements the existing Develop products, this means that now more than ever, we always have the right product for every client.
We were attracted by the Develop and Sharp combined reputation for high quality, innovation and reliability. This partnership now sits very comfortably with us and our well informed clients and customers.
As an independent company, Sirius now offer an even wider range of products from the world's leading manufacturers, this ensures that our clients enjoy the most cost effective equipment and relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA) to meet their specific needs.
What Makes Sirius Different
- Efficiency Driven Consultancy & Supply Package
- No Excessively Long “Rolling” Hardware Contract
- Low Commitment Service Agreements
- A Fresh Approach to Office Colour Print & Copy
- We Work With You!
- We Strive To Improve Your Return On Investment
- We Reduce Your Long Term Commitments
- We Have Open and Ethical Contracts
- We Drive Out Cost From Your Colour Print/Copy Devices
- We treat our customers as we would like them to treat us!